Cut Any Shape, without the need for Dies
Tabletop Mini Label Finishing System from Afinia Label
These Afinia Label tabletop Digital Label Finishers, the DLF-140S (5.51" max width) and the DLF-220S (8.86" max width), are small-footprints versions of our full-size label finishers.
Ultra-precise cutting abilities easily produce beautiful full-bleed labels without a need for costly dies. A digital cut file guides the DLF's plotter as it converts uncut, continuous-printed media into fully-finished labels.
Digitally cut labels of any shape and size without dies. Laminate, cut, remove waste material, slit and rewind labels to finished rolls.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS for DLF-140S / DLF-220S:
- No dies needed
- For low-medium volumes but is highly versatile
- Cut any shape digitally from a pdf file
- Ideal for on-demand short runs and proofing
- Works with pre-printed rolls
- Cutting Method: Plotter-style (digital)
- Minimum Web Width: 3.94"
- Max Web Width: DLF-140S - 5.51" and DLF-220S - 8.86"
- Max Cut Width: DLF-140S - 4.80" and DLF-220S - 7.87"
- Max Roll Diameter: 7.87"
- Roll Core Size: 3"
- Min/Max Label Length: .39" - 11.8"
- Minimum Slitting Width: .75"
- Number of Slitting Blades: DLF-140S - Up to 6 / DLF-220S - Up to 8
- DLF-140S - 51.18" l x 25.60" h x 29.53" w or DLF-220S - 51.18" l x 25.60" h x 35.43" w
- Weight: 396 lbs. - 440 lbs.