Afinia Label DLF-140S/DLF-220S
Category | Printers
Type | Label Finishers
View Product Video
View Large Photo
Cut Any Shape, without the need for Dies
Tabletop Mini Label Finishing System from Afinia Label
These Afinia Label tabletop Digital Label Finishers, the DLF-140S (5.51" max width) and the DLF-220S (8.86" max width), are small-footprints versions of our full-size label finishers.
Ultra-precise cutting abilities easily produce beautiful full-bleed labels without a need for costly dies. A digital cut file guides the DLF's plotter as it converts uncut, continuous-printed media into fully-finished labels.
Digitally cut labels of any shape and size without dies. Laminate, cut, remove waste material, slit and rewind labels to finished rolls.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS for DLF-140S / DLF-220S:
- No dies needed
- For low-medium volumes but is highly versatile
- Cut any shape digitally from a pdf file
- Ideal for on-demand short runs and proofing
- Works with pre-printed rolls
- Cutting Method: Plotter-style (digital)
- Minimum Web Width: 3.94"
- Max Web Width: DLF-140S - 5.51" and DLF-220S - 8.86"
- Max Cut Width: DLF-140S - 4.80" and DLF-220S - 7.87"
- Max Roll Diameter: 7.87"
- Roll Core Size: 3"
- Min/Max Label Length: .39" - 11.8"
- Minimum Slitting Width: .75"
- Number of Slitting Blades: DLF-140S - Up to 6 / DLF-220S - Up to 8
- DLF-140S - 51.18" l x 25.60" h x 29.53" w or DLF-220S - 51.18" l x 25.60" h x 35.43" w
- Weight: 396 lbs. - 440 lbs.