Cut Any Shape, without the need for Dies
Plotter-style label finishing system from Afinia Label
The Afinia Label Digital Label Finisher DLF-220 Series includes an all-in-one systems that can unwind, laminate, digitally contour cut, remove waste, slit, and rewind in one simple process to create professionally finished labels. These solutions are perfect for on-demand, short-run label finishing from digital color label printers.
This full-size finisher is available in two widths - 8.86" (DLF-220 and DLF-220L) and 14" (DLF-305L) and with (DLF-220L) or without lamination capability.
Print shops are also using the DLF-220 Series to offload short runs from larger, more expensive equipment or to add the capability to produce labels in-house - allowing for faster turnaround, better quality control, and more profitability on lower-volume label runs.
Operation can be performed with a printer on-line or from a pre-printed roll.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS for DLF-220L:
- No dies needed
- Cut any shape digitally from a pdf file
- Spacious paper path for ease of use
- Ideal for short runs and proofing
- Cutting Method: Plotter-style (digital)
- Max Roll Diameter: 9.84"
- Minimum Media Width: 4.33"
- Max Cutting Width: 7.87"
- Roll Core Size: 3"
- Min/Max Label Length: .39" - 15"
- Number of Slitting Blades: DLF-220L - Up to 8 / DLF-350L - Up to 13
- Laminating Module on DLF-220L only
- Dimensions: 78.74" l x 57.06" h x 27.56" w
- Weight: 518 lbs.