The Next Level of Label Design and Printing
If you need powerful design software to meet the most complex labeling requirements, the Loftware Label Manager (LLM) is the industry standard. With it, you can create any type of barcode label required to meet ever-evolving customer and regulatory needs across the supply chain.
Labels created in LLM can also be used with LPS for integration with ERP, Supply Chain or Warehouse Management Systems, including SAP and Oracle certified integrations.
Design Barcode Labels with Ease
The Label Manager software label designer comes standard with all of the tools you will ever need to create the highest quality labels supporting a wide range of barcode, RFID and other printer types across the enterprise. Designing labels is intuitive with Loftware, and you can speed up the labeling design process by using our large list of pre-designed label templates built to meet all your internal/external labeling requirements and mandates.
With practical wizards and templates for configuration, design, and printing, LLM provides unparalleled flexibility and ease of use right out of the box. Take advantage of alignment tools and automatic reformatting to accommodate a wide variety of printers and perform range and on-demand printing functions from manual entry or database output.
Print Your Labels from Critical Business Applications
Labels created in the designer are readily available. They can be accessed and printed from any mission critical business application and can be stored and retrieved at any time from a central repository. Features like Label Scripting bring a whole new dimension to intelligent label design and printing by giving you the ability to perform label logic, at the label field level, prior to actually printing the required labels.
- Multiple languages (including Chinese and other Multibyte languages) on the same label
- WYSIWYG design environment allows users to add dynamic content and provides enhanced label design functionality for true ease-of-use. Character Level Formatting (CLF) adds flexibility to manipulate characters within a single text field without having to change the data source.
- You can create varied barcode types including linear, 2D, GS1 DataBars and QR codes. It includes Code 128s, 39s, EANs, PDF417s and more. It also lets you make RFID tags.
- Character Level Formatting (CLF) gives designers additional flexibility to manipulate characters within a single text field without having to change their source of data.
- Practical wizards and a wide variety of templates are available for configuration, design and printing provide time saving measures.
- Support for ASCII files and ODBC databases and a formula builder for real-time data parsing and mathematical operations
- Centralized sharing of labels, databases and graphic files by print stations
- Direct, native control of barcode and RFID Smart label thermal transfer and Windows printers
- Virtually unlimited content capability including multi-byte languages printed on the same label enhance global supply chain opportunities.