Formax FD 2006 AutoSeal Pressure Sealer
The Formax FD 2006 AutoSeal mid-volume pressure sealer is a powerful desktop model designed to process pressure sensitive self-mailers. Its redesigned sliding fold plates make setup and operation even easier, with fine tuning knobs for precision folds. An easy to use touch-pad control panel and three roller drop-in feed system make this product both practical and dependable.
The Formax FD 2006 AutoSeal pressure sealer is also available as a package, the P2006, which includes a fully enclosed cabinet for storage and an 18" conveyor with photo eye for neat and sequential stacking of processed forms. The cabinet and conveyor are options for the Formax P2006.
Standard features on this Formax pressure sealer include a six-digit counter, jog control, fault detection, and LED indicators. Up to 250 forms can be loaded in the hopper and processed at speeds up to 8,000 per hour.
Key Features of the Formax FD 2006 Pressure Sealer
- Speed: Up to 8,000 pieces/hour
- Monthly duty cycle: Up to 75,000 per month
- Sliding fold plate design
- Processes up to 14" forms
- Color touchscreen control panel
- Drop in feed system
- Hopper capacity: Up to 250 forms
- Paper jog control
- Documents up to 8 1/2 x 14"
- Fold types: C, Z, V, uneven C and Z and custom folds
- Noise reduction
- Dimensions: 25.75" l x 16.5" w x 14.25" h
- Weight: 88.5 lbs.
- Made in the USA