View Product Video
View Large Photo
Quadient iX-7 Postage Meter Mailing Machine
The Efficient and Better Choice for Office Mail
Versatile business organizations rely on powerful mailing machines and postage meters that can get the job done quickly and easily. The iX-7 delivers a practical postage meter solution with unmatched versatility. The Quadient iX-7 Series postage meter features an automatic feeder that make handling larger mailings a breeze.
Save postage over Forever Stamps on metered First Class Mail® letters, Priority Mail Express® and Priority Mail® and access Commercial Base Pricing (CBP) for USPS shipments using Neoship. Since its introduction in 2014, Metered Mail rates have offered businesses of all sizes a way to save using Online Postage. Metered Mail rates apply to First-Class Mail® Letter postage printed through USPS licensed software or using a postage meter. Online Postage costs the USPS significantly less than traditional postage stamps, and the savings are passed on to customers through Metered Mail rates.
The design of the system features an easy-to-use color touchscreen. Coupled with a mixed mail feed that processes up to 140 lpm (iX-7) or 175 lpm (iX-7PRO), this system is designed for mid to high volume mailers. Shortcut key and rate wizard are also included. The iX-7 also meets the latest Intelligent Mail Indicia (IMI) and Dimensional Weighing (DIM) USPS requirements.
Save time and increase efficiency by taking advantage of the iX-7's standard high-speed internet connection. Enjoy fast and easy rate change updates, software downloads and funds resetting.
The iX-7-Series of postage meters is part of Quadient's latest generation of mailing machines with contemporary design, clean lines, bold edges, and aluminum accents. The iX-7 Series of postage meters proudly wears the Quadient ECO label because of our dedication and commitment to the environment. With our competitive government contracts and pricing, we can bring new technology to your organization with-out breaking the bank.
Thanks to the iX-7 Series, you now have access to a growing suite of services and apps to improve postal, parcel and related digital communications.
Coupled with NeoShip ADVANCED multi-carrier shipping software and NeoStats postage expense management, this complete suite offers a one-stop approach to processing, tracking, reporting and reconciling postage expenses for mail and parcels.
- Automatic feeder and sealer adjusts to sort mail by size and thickness
- Never run out of ink with Low Ink Email Alerts
- Processing speed up to 140 letters per minute (lpm)
- Automatic thickness adjustment up to 5/8"
- 100 standard departments / accounts (Optional 300 or 500 upgrade)
- Up to 50 operators with pin-code protection
- Rate Wizard makes USPS® postal rate selection simple
- Free address correction services
- USPS IMpb compliant
- Multi-carrier shipping using USPS, UPS and FedEx
- Optional external weighing platforms: 10, 30 or 70 lb.
- Choose from over 140 USPS® rates and services
- Quadient iMeter™ postage meter with powerful business Apps provides better management of your mailing operations and cost control
- View mail data online via myQuadient
- Experience significant cost savings on Priority Mail® and Priority Mail Express® when using the Commercial Rates App
- Save postage on metered First Class Mail letters
- Track, allocate and report postage usage by department, time period and postal class with the Online Postal Expense Manager App
- E-Services and E-Services with Electronic Return Receipt (ERR) App helps you track, confirm, and save when processing mail utilizing USPS® Extra Services such as eDelivery Confirmation™, eSignature Confirmation™, and eCertified Mail™ with Electronic Return Receipt
- Personalize items and help promote your business. Integrate ad slogans, custom text messages, QR codes or company logos
Quadient iX-7 Postage Meter Specs
|Processing speed||140 letters per minute (Up to 175 lpm with iX-7PRO)|
|Security||Multi-level User Access Security System|
|Job Imprint Memories||9|
|Print Modes||Normal posting: Omit Date; Omit Day; Date stamp; Advert + Date stamp; Text only|
|Imprint Customization||8 standard, 2 open advertising slogans; QR codes
10 custom personalized text messages
Automatically printed mail class
|Account Reporting and Control||100 departments standard
300 department upgrade (optional)
500 department upgrade (optional)
ARM (Account Report Manager) Software (optional)
Postal Rates App
|Size||50"L x 18"D x 13"H with envelope tray|
|Materials Handling||Postcards, letters, small packages|
|Integrated Scale||Standard 5 lb. or optional 10, 30, or 70 lb.|
|Connectivity||High speed internet (LAN)
iMeter™ PC link