The Granit 1911i Wireless Industrial Grade Area Imaging Scanner
The Granit 1911i wireless industrial-grade area-imaging scanner is designed to withstand the varied demands that exist in harsh working environments. The Granit 1911i is built to survive 5000 3.3 ft. tumbles and 50 drops to concrete from 6.5 ft. even at -22°F (-30°C).
The Granit 1911i scanner is built to read virtually all barcodes with ease. Supports maximum operator productivity with its enhanced illumination, crisp laser aiming and extended depth of field.
The Granit 1911i scanner also incorporates a Bluetooth Class 1, v2.1 radio, enabling wireless connectivity and unrestricted movement up to 300 ft. from the base. Users can also expect up to 14 hours of battery life. A paging system can be added for convenience to assist with locating misplaced scanners.
Created specifically for applications in which high-performance scanning is expected and durability is highly valued, the Granit 1911i scanner is the optimal solution for businesses operating in unpredictable conditions.
- Withstands 5000 3.3' tumbles and 50 drops from 6.5' to concrete
- Adaptus 6.0 imaging technology
- Scans out-of-reach items with ease
- Available as corded version (1910i)
- Dimensions: 5.2" l x 2.9" w x 7.6" h
- Weight: 13.8 oz.
- Operating Temps: -4°F to 122°F / -20°C to 50°C
- Sealing: IP65
- Up to 14 hours of battery life, up to 50,000 scans per full charge
- Bluetooth Class 1, V2.1
- Unrestricted movement up to 300 ft. from base
- Paging system also available to locate missing scanners