Extra-wide field of view and extra-long scan line makes reading long bar codes in closer distances much easier
Long bar codes are commonly used in a variety of applications including, utilities bills, document processing and packaging. These long codes are a challenge for full area imagers to read due to their narrow field of view and shorter depth of field.
The Datalogic's QuickScan QM2131 entry level linear imager's extra-wide field of view and extra-long scan line makes reading long bar codes in closer distances much easier. The sharp and highly visible scan line makes the scanner more user-friendly to use, while the enhanced depth of field enables bar codes to be read at an intuitive distance. The stylish design is the signature of the QuickScan series, completing a consistent family appearance.
Featuring Datalogic's STAR 2.0 Cordless System for narrow band 433 Mhz radio communications, the QM2131 linear imager provides secure radio communications with no risk of interference from Wi-Fi infrastructure and very low sensitivity to obstacles like concrete walls, wood or metal shelves.
- Extra-wide scan angle and extra-long scan line
- Sharp and highly visible scan line
- A larger range of coverage
- A longer reading range
- A wider scanning angle
- Snappier bar code reading
- Larger battery capacity with more hours in between charging (with a direct cable charging option)
- A more durable and sturdy product
- Enhanced depth of field for general purpose scanning applications
- Datalogic's STAR2.0 Cordless System™ with up to 25.0 m / 82.0 ft range
- Secure radio communications, interference-free with low sensitivity to obstacles
- Easy, tool-free, user-replaceable, long-lasting lithium-ion battery
- New battery package allows simultaneous change of charging contacts during battery replacement
- Alternative battery recharging through USB /microUSB cable
- Datalogic's patented 'Green Spot' technology for good-read feedback