View Product Video
View Large Photo
Zebra's LI4278 General Purpose Cordless Linear Imager/Scanner
The next generation in 1-D scanners
The LI4278 general purpose cordless linear imager takes 1-D bar code scanning to the next level allowing workers to scan faster and farther. Workers can capture virtually any 1-D bar code at extreme angles so scanning is easier and workers spend less time maneuvering the scanner.
100% UPC bar codes can be captured from near contact to over 30 in./76.2 cm away, while 200% UPC codes can be scanned at 55 in./139.7 cm away.
Scans typical bar codes that are printed on paper labels; electronic bar codes displayed on the screen of a mobile phone, tablet or computer that allows retailers to easily process loyalty cards, mobile coupons and more; and the high density (HD) bar codes commonly used in electronic component manufacturing. An optional cradle enables presentation mode that gives your workers the flexibility to use the scanner in handheld and hands-free modes.
- Excellent 1-D scanning performance
- Captures virtually all 1-D bar codes on any surface including mobile phones
- Wide working range - read from 1 in./2.54 cm to over 30 in./76.2 cm as well as high density bar codes.
- Superior motion and angular tolerance
- Patent Pending single circuit board construction
- Bright crisp aiming line
- Built-In rechargeable replaceable battery
- Long life industrial charging contacts
- Withstands 100+ consecutive drops to concrete
- Multi point-to-point
- Batch mode operation
- Bluetooth 2.0
- Flexible mounting - vertical or horizontal