MAKE YOUR OWN COLOR LABELS!
With DuraPrime™ Duo Ink Technology - Durable Labels + Prime Labels
The Afinia Label color label printer L501 is great for durable applications. The L501 is perfect for packaging requiring GHS compliance labels as well as those with high exposure to moisture, such as beverages and bath products.
Pigment- and Dye-based Labels: Pigment-based prints are highly resistant to the challenges of moisture, abrasion, sun-fading and extreme temperatures. The L501's dye-based printers are high-impact, colorful, and vibrant - making them ideal for prime labeling applications, such as in retail environments.
Enjoy the durability of pigment and the vibrancy of dye inks in the same printer. The L501's ink interchangeability offers a level of versatility never before experienced in the label printing world.
Not only is the L501 one of the most versatile label printers on the market, it offers great value for small to mid-sized label applications. Separate CMYK ink cartridges contribute to a lower cost per label since only colors that are empty need to be replaced.
- Medium ink cost per label
- Best for short- to mid-sized print runs - print only the labels you need
- Professional print quality with crisp images, barcodes and text
- Compact form factor
- BS5609 Certified/Compliant inks
- GHS labels
- Display - 2" mono display with button - touchscreen
- Dual ink capacity: DuraPrime Duo Ink Technology - Dye & pigment interchangeable
- Separate CMYK inks for economy
- Waterproof pigment inks
- Media: Wide range of paper, polyester, polypropylene and vinyl
- Volume: 2,500 - 15,000+ labels/month
- Print method: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Print resolution: Up to 4800 dpi
- Print Speed: Approx. 5.2" per second
- Label Width: 1" - 8.5" max
- Label Length: .75" - 48" max
- Core size: 3"
- Powered cutter
- Included unwinder
- Dimensions (Printer Only): 22.5" w x 21.5" d x 14" h
- Weight: 35 lbs.