MAKE YOUR OWN COLOR LABELS!
Best for mid- to high-volume runs and continuous, roll-to-roll production.
The easy-to-use Afinia Label L801 and L801 Plus commercial in-house color label printers are Memjet-powered industrial inkjet printers that are ideal for short- to medium-range print runs for prime and secondary labeling applications. Built with a stationary printhead for ultimate speed and a 1.25 liter ink capacity for large print runs. Memjet technology, allows you to print high-impact, full color output at up to 60 ft./min. Memjet's stationary "waterfall" printhead technology allows paper to move quickly through the printer, while maintaining excellent print resolution.
Both printer models print on continuous or die-cut stock from 2 to 8.5" in width, in full color and at speeds of up to 60' per minute. Super-fine resolution makes for crisp text and barcodes, even at very small sizes. The L801 & L801 Plus are compatible with a wide range of paper, polyester, polypropylene and vinyl label stocks.
The L801 Plus has Watershield™ water-resistant inks. The Plus model offers increased water and moisture resistance for applications such as chilled beverages, foods, chemical or pharmaceutical products.
Super low ink costs. Cost per label should be as important as printer cost when investing in a label printer. These printers hold 1.25 liters of ink to support large runs, and has easy-access doors for fast and simple media & ink replacement.
The optional rewinder pairs perfectly with the L801/L801 Plus to allow continuous, roll-to-roll label production. Easily handles rolls up to 8" in OD. One rewinding complete, simply remove the core holder and completed roll.
- Low ink cost per label
- Variable data capability
- Compatible with wide range of label stock
- Professional print quality
- Designed for roll-to-roll production
- Volume: 5,000 - 70,000+ labels/month
- Print speeds of up to 60 feet/min.
- High resolution of 1600 dpi
- Print method: Memjet Waterfall Printhead Technology
- Inks: Dye-based 250 mL CMYKK, plus optional Watershield water-resistant formula available
- Print resolution: 1600 x 1600 dpi
- Print Speed: 6" - 12" per second
- Print Width: 8.5" max
- Roll Diameter: 8" max
- Powered cutter/sheeter
- Dimensions: 18.9" w x 19" d x 21.1" h
- Weight: 83 lbs.
- Optional Roll-to-Roll Rewind Unit