ALR-F800-X with Emissary Enterprise RFID Reader & Edge Service Device
Alien is reinventing RFID with the ALR-F800-X that simplifies RFID infrastructure, operations and maintenance by combining an Enterprise RFID reader and Edge Service to provide multiple-reader visualization and management.
The ALR-F800-X simplifies multi-read-point installations to speed TTM, lower configuration and installation costs and provide a logical, easy to understand visualization of the implementation. Let's you focus on the business process needs and not managing the hardware.
The Alien ALR-F800-X is a transformational product created by the merging of two core capabilities present in any solution. The 4-port Enterprise Class UHF Passive Reader and an Edge Service controller or manager supports other readers in the network providing a complete Industry 4.0 solution.
What is Emissary? Emissary comes embedded inside the ALR-F800-X at no additional cost and is ready to use out-of-the-box. Each ALR-F80-X supports four (4) additional readers (five readers in total) and no additional Edge Server is required. The ALR-F800-X performs this function.
The ALR-F800-X with Emissary is designed to be low fuss and simple to use.
- No license fees, no hassle
- Supports up to 4 other readers for a total of 5 incl. ALR-F800-X
- 20 read points controlled in one device
- Additional ALR-F800-X's can be used to support more than 5 readers
- Integrated Enterprise-class 4-Port Reader
- Two in one Enterprise Reader and Edge Service device
- DSA (Dynamic Self-Adapting) provides Smart Throttling self adjusts to optimize readability in noisy & multiple reader environments
- Industry Standard I/O and Firmware personality
- Field manageable and virtual obsolescent-proof
- Reader protocols: Alien Reader Protocol, LLRP
- LAN protocols: TCP/IP, NTP, DNS, DHCP, SNMP
- Power: PoE or universal AC-DC power converter; 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- 7.5" l x 7.9" w x 1.1" d
- Weight: 1.88 lb.
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 122°F