REDUCE DAILY OPERATIONAL COSTS BY MINIMIZING POWER CONSUMPTION AND REDUCING COSTS OF CONSUMABLES
Honeywell's E-Class Mark III is a family of compact desktop thermal printers that are designed for a wide variety of industries and applications that require a reliable and cost effective barcode printer. Honeywell applied its industrial printer expertise to provide customers with an entry level printer that has the features and reliability normally found in more expensive printers. The E-Class Mark III is affordable to own, easy to use and economical to operate.
The Honeywell E-Class™ Mark III Thermal Printer has received certification from McKesson Pharmacy Systems and Automation stating that it is able to function with EnterpriseRx™. EnterpriseRx is a real time, next generation pharmacy software system that uses the latest technology standards to give pharmacies flexibility, controllability, scalability while reducing costs and advancing patient safety.
We’ve made the E-Class Mark III thermal barcode printer easy to use with quick loading media and an interactive LCD screen. Users will also notice a substantial reduction in their daily operational costs thanks to the E-Class Mark III’s larger media and ribbon roll capacity. The E-Class Mark III is one of the best values on the market. It is competitively priced with a proven design and reliable performance that will continue to operate long after other barcode printers have failed.
Affordable to Own - The E-Class Mark III was designed to maximize your investment value by offering a competitive purchase price, double walled construction for increased durability and a proven design for long term reliability.
Economical to Operate - The E-Class Mark III reduces daily operational costs by minimizing power consumption, and reducing the costs associated with printer consumables such as labels and ribbons.
Easy to Use - The E-Class Mark III makes it easy to replace existing printers or install new ones with popular language emulations included with each printer and a selection of connectivity options. Users will appreciate the easy-to-use LCD screen and quick loading media/ribbon.
- Easy Loading - The horizontal split cabinet with a rear hinge allows for easy ribbon and label loading.
- Rugged Construction - Double wall construction and concentric hinges provide rugged structural integrity.
- Direct thermal, thermal transfer (optional)
- Wrap around media window - Allows operator to visually verify the media level without interrupting the printing operation.
- Safe from spills –The sealed user interface panel is sealed to prevent liquids and debris from damaging the sensitive user controls.
- Lowered Ribbon Costs – Larger one-inch core standardized ribbons cost less than the typical smaller desktop ribbons.
- Large Media Roll - Reduce interruptions and increase up time with larger media capacity on the Professional + model.
- Internal Fan Fold Stack - Protects media from the environment and eliminates curl on the Professional + model.
- Easy Serviceability – No tools or experience required to replace the most critical parts, the printhead and platen roller.
- Large Graphical Display – Allows for quick and easy changes and provides visual status indication (Professional models only).
- Optional Wireless – 802.11 a/b/g and Bluetooth communication makes it easy to share, manage, and place printers where you need them (Professional models only).
- 4.25” (108 mm) @ 203dpi (8 dots/mm); 4.16”(106 mm) @ 300dpi (12 dots/mm) maximum print width
- 6 ips [152 mm/s] maximum print speed
- 203 dpi [8 dots/mm], 300 dpi [12 dots/mm] optional resolution
- Available in four distinct models: Basic, Advanced, Professional, Professional+
- Basic: Serial RS232, USB 2.0
- Advanced: Serial RS232, USB 2.0, Parallel bi-directional, 10/100 BaseT Ethernet
- Professional and Professional+: Serial RS232, USB 2.0, Parallel bi-directional, 10/100 BaseT Ethernet, USB Host, 802.11a/b/g Wireless LAN (optional), Bluetooth v2.0 (optional)