View Large Photo
Advanced, compact printers, built for enduring performance
Your operations demand reliable printing. You need enhanced features, security, next-generation technology and management capabilities to help you work smarter. Get it all with Zebra's compact, 2" ZD411 desktop printers, designed to fit almost anywhere. These small printers offer enhanced processing power, unmatched security and intuitive setup and operation. Change media quickly. Connect your way and incorporate wireless capabilities with the optional kit.
COMPACT DESIGN FILLED WITH POWERFUL FEATURES
The ZD411 printers are ready to grow with you. With a powerful new processor, you can run more tasks and perform more operations simultaneously.
ZD411 printers have five LED icons that allows you to instantly see what's needed to keep your printers up and running.
These Zebra printers are easy to integrate, simple to operate and can be managed onsite or remotely via a web-based dashboard.
Change media quickly with color-coded touch points and a new media-handling design.
Multiple models to match your needs - Available in direct thermal, thermal transfer, healthcare models (ZD411-HC) and RFID models (ZD611).
Communication to connect your way. ZD411 printers can connect to your existing wired and wireless networks or directly to any PC. Every ZD411 printer comes standard with USB and USB host and offers optional Ethernet, Serial and dual wireless radio with fast 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1. Print from any Windows, Android or iOS device.
Unmatched printing security and protect yourself from cyberattacks with Zebra's PrintSecure. Easily configure your printers with secure connections, identify vulnerabilities, block unauthorized access and more.
- Print methods: Thermal Transfer or Direct Thermal
- Resolution: 203 dpi (8 dots/mm) or optional 300 dpi (12 dots/mm)
- Memory: Standard: 512 MB Flash
- Print width: 2.2" (56 mm) for 203 dpi / 2.13" for 300 dpi
- Label length: .39" (991 mm) maximum
- Print speed: 6" (152mm)/sec for 203 dpi / 4" (102 mm)/sec for 300 dpi
- Barcode scanning: 1D, 2D
- Operating Temperature: 40° to 105° F / 4.4° to 41° C
- Firmware: ZPL II; EPL 2; XML; ZBI, PDF Direct
- Quick and easy ribbon loading system
- Construction: ABS double-walled casing
- OpenACCESS™ design for easy media loading
- Energy Star certified