A POWERFUL COMPACT LABEL PRINTER FOR INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS
Built in Germany, cab label printers are at home in virtually any industry today. These label printers are employed in commercial applications, in tough continuous operation in industry and for a wide range of services.
RELIABLE AND FAST PRINTING
The MACH 4s provides all features of an industrial printer with a wide application range. The print mechanics and the chassis are made of high-quality materials and perfectly match in terms of shape and function.
Labels and ribbons are easy to insert from the front. The centered material guide eliminates any need of adjustments. Cover with a large panoramic window can be opened wide. Label stock is visible at any time. When label roll is put onto the roll holder, it is automatically centered.
Several model types available: Type B with tear-off edge. Type P with peel-off function. Type C with Cutter.
The cab Mach 4S operating mode is the printer's ability to select and print labels even when it is not connected to a host system. Label formats, texts, graphics as well as database contents can be stored on a memory card, USB memory stick or in the internal IFFS memory. Only variable data is sent to the printer via a keyboard, a barcode scanner, scales or other hose systems and/or recalled by the Database Connector from the host and printed.
- Reliable and fast printing
- Accurate Imprint
- Compact, appealing design
- Easy to operate
- Little footprint
- Cover with large panoramic window can be opened WIDE
- All print heads are freely interchangeable.
- Print Resolution in 203, 300 or 600 dpi
- Print speed: Up to 300 mm
- Print width: Up to 108.4mm
- Available in both Thermal Transfer and Thermal Direct
- Printer size: 9.5" x 7 1/2" x 17"
- Printer Weight: 13.25 lbs./6 kg.
- Operation panel with colored LCD touch display, 4.3" diagonal
- Resolution W x H Px: 480 x 272