POWERFUL DOESN'T NEED TO BE COMPLICATED
When print quality, productivity, application flexibility and management simplicity matter, the Zebra ZD620 delivers. As the next generation in Zebra's desktop printer line, the ZD620 replaces Zebra's popular GX Series.
Available in both direct thermal and thermal transfer models, the ZD620d & ZD620t 4" performance desktop printers meet a wide variety of application requirements. They offer the most standard features of any Zebra desktop printer, including an optional 10-button user interface with a color LCD that takes all the guesswork out of printer setup and status. Also available as healthcare-specific models.
Premier Printing Performance: The Zebra ZD620 delivers max printer throughput and productivity with best-in-class print speeds.
Ease-of-Use: A three-button interface with five (5) LED status icons or an optional 10-button interface with color LCD display makes it easy to setup, configure or restore printer availability before productivity is impacted.
Deployment and Application Flexibility: The same label formats and applications you are using today plus comprehensive connectivity options enable you to connect to your existing wired and wireless network or directly to any PC. The ZD620 runs Link-OS and is supported by Zebra's powerful Print DNA suite of applications.
- Print speed: Up to 8"/203 mm per second at 203 dpi / 6"/152 mm per second at 300 dpi
- Print method: Direct thermal/thermal transfer
- Resolution: 203 dpi (8 dots/mm) with optional 300 dpi (12 dots/mm)
- Memory: 512 MB Flash/ 256 MB SDRAM
- Print width: 4.09" (104 mm) for 203 dpi / 4.27" (108 mm) for 300 dpi
- Print length: 39" (991 mm)
- Ribbon Width for Thermal Transfer: 1.33" - 4.3" (33.8mm - 109.2mm)
- EPL and ZPL programming languages standard
- OpenACCESS design for easy media loading
- Real time clock
- Dual-wall reinforced plastic construction
- Dimensions: ZD620d 8.7" l x 7" w x 5.9" d (221 x 177 x 151 mm)
- Dimensions: ZD620t 10.5" l x 8" w x 7.5" d (267 x 202 x 192 mm)
- Weight: ZD620d 3.6 lb./1.6 kg. / ZD620t 5.5 lb./2.5 kg.
- Energy Star qualified