Honeywell Dolphin CT40 XP Enterprise Mobile Computer
Select models with disinfectant-ready housings
The Dolphin CT40 XP enterprise mobile computer is a one stop productivity solution for store associates and mobile workers. This device seamlessly accomplishes daily workflows from inventory lookup and in-store merchandising to last mile delivery.
With Honeywell's latest FlexRange imager, the CT40 XP captures barcodes from a distance of a few inches up to 32.8 feet. Available with an 8-mega pixel front facing camera with a 1920 x 1080 pixel display, the CT40 XP is a perfect solution for group training and remote inspection.
Featuring "Device Finder", the CT40 XP can easily be located when misplaced or lost. Even when the batteries are drained after a certain period of time. Combined with a rugged package and a protective boot that can survive repeated 1.8 meter drops, the CT40 XP will deliver reliable, secure performance for years.
Select models now available with disinfectant-ready housings. These models can be cleaned regularly with a wide variety of cleaning solutions without damaging your product.
- Touchscreen 5" display with high definition 1920 x 1080
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 50°C / -4°F to 122°F
- Drops: Multiple 4 ft. drops to concrete
- Tumbles: 1000 times at 1.6 ft.
- Sealing: IP67 and IP65
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa-core
- Memory: 4 GB DDR4x RAM, 32 GB flash
- Operating System: Android version guaranteed from 9.1 to 11, 12, 13 pending feasibility
- Battery: Li-Ion, 3.85 V, 4020 mAh, smart battery
- Hours of Operation: 12+ hours
- Camera: 13 megapixel color camera with autofocus, 8 megapixel front-facing camera
- Wireless connectivity
- Push to talk
- Dimensions: 6.4" x 3" x .7"
- Weight: 10.1 oz. with battery pack