View Product Video
View Large Photo
Gets the Job Done From Front to Back
The ultimate versatile, lightweight-yet-rugged key-based touch mobile computer
The Zebra MC3300x is the next evolution of Zebra's highly successful MC3000 family of keypad/touch mobile computers. You get the same proven fit-for-purpose ergonomic design with the most powerful and secure Android architecture including an extended range scanning option that can capture barcodes on the top of your warehouse racks with ease. Plus a 35% larger capacity battery pack for power up to three shifts. When it comes to features and options, the best-in-class, Zebra MC3300x, delivers - offering a lightweight ergonomic design, large touchscreen, a variety of keypad options, unmatched scanning performance and much more.
The MC3300x can be built your way. With the combination of four form factors (MC3300x Straight Shooter (45° Scan or 0° Scan), the MC3300x Turret/Rotating Head, and the MC3300x Gun/Pistol.), three scan engines, three keypad and three tiers of functionality, there is a combination that is just right for your warehouse, manufacturing floor or retail operation.
With advanced scanning functionality and document capture, labels with multiple barcodes are no problem. With the press of one button, you can opt to capture all barcodes on a label or only specific barcodes of your choosing. Need to capture data on a form? MC3300x makes it easy, able to capture text fields, phone numbers, images, signatures and more. And with the 13MP high-res camera, it's easy to take photos to document the condition of incoming shipments and more
The Zebra MC3300x also doubles as a free walkie-talkie and a PBX handset. Boost productivity and efficiency even higher with Mobility DNA's unique voice apps. Push-to-Talk Express is pre-loaded and pre-licensed, enabling instant walkie-talkie style calls, right out of the box. And with Workforce Connect Voice, your MC3300x devices can double as a PBX handset, with complete control over the interface - you can customize screens to make it easy for your workers to use even the most complex telephony capabilities.
The Zebra MC3300x offers a new higher 6 ft./1.8m drop spec, a Gorilla Glass touch panel and a larger 4" display that provides more room for your workers to view more information.
Zebra's award-winning design team has done it again - the MC3300x is well balanced in hand and lightweight, helping prevent hand fatigue, even throughout the heaviest work day.
- Dimensions: Straight Shooter 7.96" l x 2.94" w x 1.35" d (202.2 mm x 74.7 mm x 34.5 mm)
- Turret/Rotating Head: 8.79" l x 2.94" w x 1.35" d (223.4 mm x 74.7 mm x 34.5 mm)
- Gun/Pistol: 7.96" l x 2.94" x 6.45" d (202.6 mm x 74.7 mm x 163.9 mm)
- Weight: Straight Shooter 0° Scan - 15.7 oz./445 g.
- Straight Shooter 45° Scan - 15.9 oz./450 g.
- Turret/Rotating Head - 16.2 oz./460 g.
- Gun/Pistol - 18.4 oz./522 g.
- Display: 4"; WVGA; color
- Touch Panel: Corning Gorilla Glass touch panel with air gap
- Backlight: LED
- Expansion Slot: Micro SD card slot up to 32GB
- Network Connections: USB 2.0 High Speed, WLAN and Bluetooth
- Memory: 4 GB/32 GB Flash
- Power: Rechargable Li-Ion, 3.6V, 7000mAh PowerPrecision+ Battery
- Rear Camera: 13MP with Flash (Premium+ models only)
- Operating Temp: -4°F to 122°F / -20°C to 50°C
- Drop Specs: Multiple 6 ft. drops to concrete and 3000 3.3 ft. tumbles
- Sealing: IP64