Zebra MC2200 and MC2700 Mobile Computers
'No Compromise' cost effective mobility for small and medium businesses
In your small to medium-size business, your workers need to work smarter - not harder. Introducing the Zebra MC2200 (WiFi) and MC2700 (WiFi/Cellular) affordable mobile computers packed with all the features your business needs.
The integrated touchscreen and keypad support today's green screen apps and tomorrow's touchscreen apps. Just add the trigger handle accessory to create a gun-style design for intensive scanning tasks.
Disinfectant-ready to protect your workers on shared devices that can spread germs. The MC2200 and MC2700 are built to handle frequent wipedowns with common disinfectants, including bleach, hydrogen peroxide and alcohol.
SUPERIOR ERGONOMICS FOR EASE OF USE.
Zebra's MC2200/MC2700 is designed with size, shape and locations of keys to enable workers to easily find the right keys by feel, even with gloves. High contrast colors make keys easy to see in any lighting, day or night. The slender tapered design eliminates pressure points and fits virtually any size hand. Finger perches provide easy one-handed operation for keypad and touchscreen.
WiFi and Cellular connect to any worker, anywhere.
Water-resistant, dustproof, drops to concrete, snow, rain, heat, freezing cold - the MC2200/MC2700 can handle it all.
- Designed for unmatched comfort, ease of use and productivity
- WiFi and Cellular to connect any worker, anywhere
- Two devices in one - brick and gun with snap on trigger handle
- Disinfectant-ready to protect your workers
- Nearly two full shirt battery power and optional extended battery power for over 23 hours.
- Water resistant, dustproof, drops to concrete
- Withstand snow, rain, heat, freezing cold
- Operating System: Android 10 with future Android 11 support
- Capture virtually any barcode
- 4" Gorilla glass color display
- Optional 13MP Camera
- Keypad: 34 key numeric with FN keys and on-screen keypad
- Voice and Audio
- Dimensions: 7.89" l x 2.76" w x 1.52" d
- Weight: 10.4 oz. with standard battery
- Operating temperature: -4°F to 122°F / -20°C to 50°C