View Product Video
View Large Photo
Zebra TC53 and TC58 Mobile Computers
A NEW GENERATION OF DATA COLLECTON with Zebra Dimensioning
Introducing the Zebra TC53 (WLAN) and TC58 (WWAN/Cellular) mobile computers - the first members of a new generation of Zebra mobile computers designed to do more. New solutions and sensor technologies redefine possibilities from mobile payment to parcel dimensioning. Now you can have it all with the TC53 and TC58 mobile computers from Zebra.
With Zebra Dimensioning, capturing accurate parcel dimensions and calculating accurate shipping charges is a simple as capturing a barcode with the Zebra TC53-TC58 mobile computers - the only fully integrated, rugged and self-contained certified mobile dimensioning solution. Accurately calculate or validate shipping charges where inaccuracies lead to undercharging, loss of revenue, reduced profitability and more!
All the latest wireless technologies give workers faster and more reliable access to information they need to get the job done. The TC5X Series: TC53 with Wi-Fi 6E and the TC58 with 5G/Wi-Fi 6.
A class-leading 6" screen lets workers see more, do more - and scroll less. Get the largest, highest resolution and brightest display in this product class. Screens are easy to read indoors and outdoors. Edge-to-edge technology means more information and less scrolling. It works when wet! And workers can use a stylus or finger, with or without a glove - no need to change modes.
New manufacturing technologies make the TC53 and TC58 thinner and even more rugged.
Choose standard or advanced range scanning: SE4720 1D/2D scan engine for standard scanning ranges or the SE55 1D/2D Advanced Range scan engine with Intellifocus technology to scan items in hand or across the room. Both options deliver split-second first time capture of virtually every barcode, regardless of condition.
And the TC53 and TC58 capture ultra-high resolution photos and video intelligence. The 16 MP integrated camera offers the highest resolution in its class. And with optional Optical Image Stabilization, (OIS), it's easy to capture sharp, detailed photographs to document proof of condition, proof of deliver and more.
Unmatched battery technology. Get full shift power and the intelligence to better manage batteries with Zebra's PowerPrecision+ standard 4400 mAh and extended 6600 mAh batteries.
All the latest wireless connections including 5G, Wi-Fi 6E and BRS (US only).
Hear every word on every call. With three integrated microphones, two speakers and support for wireless and wired headsets, collaboration is easy.
The result? A new generation of data collection. A new level of operational efficiency. And a new level of workforce productivity.
Click here to view the full detailed pdf - brochure.
- Dimensions - 6.48" l x 3.04" w x .66" h (164.8 mm x 77.35 mm x 16.75 mm)
- Weight - 10.3 oz./293g with standard battery
- Display - 6" full hi-def, exceptionally bright, outdoor viewable Gorilla Glass 5 touchscreen
- Backlight - LED
- Power - Rechargeable Li-Ion
- Expansion Slot - MicroSD up to 2 TB
- SIM - 1 Nano SIM slot for TC58 only
- Keypad - On-screen keypad and enterprise keypad allows gloved operation and accurate data entry.
- Operating System - Android 11 upgradable to Android 14
- Memory - Standard 4GB RAM/64GB USF Flash, Optional 8GB RAM/64GB or 8GB RAM/128GB UFS Flash
- Drop Spec - Multiple 6' to concrete over operating temps -4 F° to 122 F° with protective boot
- Tumbles - 1000 1.6 ft. tumbles at room temperature without a protective boot
- Scanning - SE55 1D/2D Advanced Range Scan Engine - SE4720 1D/2D scan engine
- Camera: Front 8MP / Rear 16MP autofocus
- Sealing: IP68 and IP65 with battery
- Accessories: Includes cradles, batteries, power supply, vehicle chargers, vehicle mounts/holders, headsets, wearable wrist mounts, hand straps, belt clips, trigger handles, holsters, boots, screen protectors and more!