Honeywell CT60 / CT60XP
View Large Photo
Industry-Leading Future-Proof Protection
The Honeywell Dolphin CT60/CT60XP mobile computers are designed for enterprises that require anywhere - anytime - real-time connectivity to business critical applications, fast data capture capabilities and future-proof investment protection.
The CT60/CT60XP mobile computers are built on the Mobility Edge platform and enables customers to accelerate provisioning, certification, and deployment across the enterprise.
These mobile computers are packed with features to keep workers connected and productive all day long. This advanced network connectivity facilitates large file transfer, video streaming, and quick remote access to business applications with enough battery power to last an entire shift. This rugged design withstands accidental drops and falls - yet is ergonomic and lightweight for everyday use. The 4.7" Gorilla Glass 5 touchscreen display is easily read indoor and out and can be used with a finger, glove or stylus.
Sleek, lightweight and rugged easily fits into a pocket. IP65 and IP67 ratings against dust/water spray and can withstand multiple 5 ft. drops to concrete and 1000 3.3 ft. tumbles for the CT60 and 2000 for the CT60XP.
Advanced 2D imager delivers best-in-class data capture on linear and 2D barcodes. Optional scan handle for flexibility to switch between handheld and pistol grip operations to reduce user fatigue.
The CT60XP uses Bluetooth, WWAN/WLAN wireless connectivity
The CT60 uses Bluetooth, Cellular Radio, WLAN wireless connectivity.
- Processor: 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa-core
- Android 8.1 (O) upgradable through Android R
- Display: 4.7" hi-def, bright color LCD with backlight, outdoor readable, touch panel
- Camera: 13 megapixel color
- Storage: User-accessible microSD card to up 512 GB
- Battery: 12+ hours of operation
- Wireless Connectivity
- Push to Talk supported
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)
- Drop: 8 ft drops to concrete at room temp
- Tumble: Exceeds 1000 3.3 ft. tumbles for CT60 and 2000 for CT60XP
- Dimensions: 6.3" x 3.2" x .75"
- Weight: CT60 - 12.4 oz. with battery pack, CT60XP - 12.7 oz. with battery pack