ET40 and ET45 ENTERPRISE TABLETS
The right-priced rugged tablets that have it all - right out of the box
You're considering purchasing consumer-grade tablets for your business because the price is right. While the features may not be ideal, it seems good enough. But there are hidden costs - such as adding a case to increase durability or a scanner for heavy barcode scanning. Without the right durability, you'll need to replace tablets more frequently.
Introducing the Zebra ET40 (Wi-Fi) and ET45 (Cellular) - the right-priced enterprise tablets that are built for business. You get everything you need, right out of the box.
Thin and light consumer styling that is business tough
Integrated enterprise-class scanning
The fastest wireless connections with Wi-Fi 6 (ET40) and cellular speed 5G (ET45)
A multi-year lifecycle
Powerful new communication options
New solutions that add new capabilities
Choose your screen size - 8" or 10"
Ultra-high resolution photos
Two-way walkie talkies PBX handsets
The ET40 and ET45 enterprise tablets are rugged enough for your environment. So whether your workers drop it, spill a drink on it, hose it off, use it in the rain, snow or a very dusty area, they'll enjoy continuous, reliable operation. Corning Gorilla Glass allows our display to better survive the REAL WORLD. IP65 sealing provides a dust-tight tablet that can handle a hose-down at full force.
Get more done with first-time data capture. You can count on the ET40 and ET45 enterprise tablets for enterprise-class data capture. Optional advanced imaging engines can be added to allow workers to capture any 1D or 2D barcode, farther and faster - regardless if it is displayed on the screen of a mobile phone or printed on paper and damaged, scratched, or poorly printed. The 13MP auto-focus rear camera is designed for capture of images, while the 5MP front camera is ideal for a video call.
No two Zebra enterprise tables are alike thanks to a highly-customizable expansion back and a completely unique list of accessories. You can tailor your table's data capture features, rugged specs and power management.
Highlights of some of the accessories available: Add an optional battery via the expansion back to keep your tablet working 24/7/365. The optional battery can be charged in a vehicle through the USB charging connector or a four-slot PowerPack battery charger. And speaking of vehicles, there is an optional vehicle mount cradle.
And then there are all the charge-only cradles: Single-Slot, multi-slot for 4 tablets and add a mounting rack.
The expansion back comes with a rotating hand strap, or the hand strap alone, or a breakaway shoulder strap so workers can enjoy the flexibility brought by a free hand.
- Dimensions: 8" Tablet: 8.42" l x 5.32" h x .45" d / 10" Tablet: 10.15" l x 6.41" h x .45" d
- Weight: 8" Tablet: 1.07 lbs./485g. / 10" Tablet: 1.52 lbs./690g.
- Display: 8" or 10" Corning Gorilla Glass outdoor viewable multi-touch panel
- Drop Specs: 4 ft. to concrete or 5.1 ft with optional rugged frame
- Backlight: Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts
- Notifications: Audible tone, multi-color LEDs, vibration
- Operating System: Android 11 upgradable to 14
- Audio: Stereo speakers and dual microphones (one front & one rear facing)
- Operating Temperature: -4° F to 122° F / -20° C to 50° C
- Battery User Profile: Ample power for a full shift. Continuous operation with secondary opt. battery
- Battery: 8" 6100 mAh 3.87 V rechargeable Li-Ion / 10" 7600 mAh 3.87 V rechargeable Li-Ion
- Security: WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA3
- PLUS MORE!!