POWER PACKED, POCKET SIZED AND TOUGH AS NAILS
Seriously rugged. Thirty minutes underwater rugged. Ten foot drops onto solid concrete rugged. Built-in heater for -4° F weather rugged. FX-X1 can handle whatever comes its way.
The new Panasonic Toughpad® strong>FZ-X1 tablet is the world’s most rugged 5" handheld tablet, with optional data, voice and optional push-to-talk technology. This fully-rugged tablet is MIL-STD-810G and IP65/68 tested with a 10' drop resistance, operating temperature of -4°F to 140°F and a glove-enabled multi touch daylight-readable display.
The Toughpad FZ-X1 boasts the world’s longest battery life for a handheld tablet, with 14 hours of continuous data access. The battery quickly charges to 50% in just one hour, and is hot-swappable. Customized options include integrated barcode reader, magstripe reader and certified ANSI 12.12.01 for hazardous locations.
- Android™ Operating System
- Voice and Data Technology
- Qualcomm® Quad-core Processor
- MIL-STD-810G, 10' Drop, All-weather IP65 and IP68 Dust and Water-resistant Design
- 14-hour Hot-swappable Battery
- Optional Integrated Barcode Reader, Magstripe Reader and Certified ANSI 12.12.01 for Hazardous Locations
- Glove-enabled Multi Touch Daylight-readable Display