Zebra XSLATE R12
View Product Video
View Large Photo
A rugged tablet that transforms to match your work style
Think you need a desktop, laptop and rugged tablet to excel at the tasks you complete in your office, vehicle and in the field? You don't...anymore. You just need the highly mobile, extremely flexible and always resilient Zebra XSLATE R12 tablet PC.
The XSLATE R12 is a next-generation rugged tablet designed to be the only computer you'll need. It is one of the fastest rugged tablets on the market today and features powerful 2-in-1 capabilities with a magnetically-attached Companion Keyboard that is always on standby and never in the way. You'll also have the industry's brightest 12.5" display and easy-to-touch, pen, voice and camera inputs.
Features that go with the workflow. This tablet does it all. The XSLATE R12 is prepared to multi-task in demanding work environments with its highly responsive pen and touch input capabilities, wireless connectivity options and customized mounting options.
Optional accessories include various docking stations, Companion Keyboard, additional battery, SlateMate Data Acquisition Mobile (Barcode reader and high frequency RFID), Work Anywhere Kit (case, shoulder strap, carry handle, screen cover), additional digitizer pen and battery charger.
- Dimension: 12.93" x 8.17" x .75"
- Weight: 2.95 lbs.
- Display: 12.5" wide viewing angle display
- Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080)
- 1000 Nit display brightness
- Anti-smudge and anti-reflective display
- Camera: 8 MP rear camera / 2 MP front camera
- Battery: Standard battery up to 9 hours
- Battery Charge time with system off: 2.75 hrs. / Hot swap battery feature comes standard
- Ports: Docking connector, USB 3.0, HDMI port, 3.5 mm audio output, Micro=SIM card slot, Micro-SDHC port
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Windows 8.1 Pro, Windows 7 Pro
- Security: Integrated fingerprint reader, Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- Optional 1D/2D barcode reader
- Optional RFID with read/write
- Optional RS232 True Serial Port via dongle
- Optional CAC/Smart Card reader
- Rated for hazardous locations Class 1 Division 2