The Swiss Army Knife® of Rugged Tablet Computers
It's like the Swiss Army Knife of rugged, enterprise tablet computers. The 7" Honeywell ScanPal EDA71 tablet equips retail, DSD, field service and T&L operations with a solution that fits a wide range of workflows. It provides the processing power modern operation need, real-time connectivity for business critical applications and enterprise-level reliability support and protection. A great fit for retail, grocery, DSD, field service, transportation & logistics where a larger screen is desired.
Industry-leading investment protection with a long lifecycle security updated through support for Android O, P, and Q with free upgrades. Enhanced network connectivity capabilities including 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2x2 MIMO WLAN, Bluetooth 4.2 and NFC.
Powerful, efficient 8-core processor - 1.8 GHZ Qualcomm Snapdragon SDM450
Enterprise-grade ruggedness to withstand 4' drops to concrete. 1D/2D barcode scanning. 7" touchscreen display responds to hands wet or dry. 13MP color camera built in.
Accessories include rotation handstrap, carry case, eHomeBase with Ethernet and USB ports, vehicle dock with USB peripheral support and more.
- 1D/2D barcode scanning
- 7" touchscreen display whether hands wet or dry
- Powerful 8-Cre Processor - 1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM4508
- Camera: 13 MP color with autofocus
- Choice of 2 scanners
- Dimensions: 8.4" l x 4.6" w x .83" h
- Weight: 1.21 lbs. with standard battery pack, 1.41 lbs. with extended battery pack
- Operating Temp: -14°F to 122°F / -10°C to 50°C
- Drop per MIL-STD-810G
- Sealing: IP64
- Processor: 1.8 HGz Qualcomm SDM450 8-Core
- Memory: 2/4 GB RAM, 32/64 GB Flash
- Display: 7" hi-def LCD, multi-touch, better sunlight viewability
- I/O Ports: eHomeBase: 3 x USB host, 1 x USB client, Ethernet / USB Vehicle Dock 1 x USB host
- Battery: Li-ion, 3.8 V, 4000 mAh and 8850 mAh for 8+ hours of operation
- Scanning: 1D/2D imager options