Zebra XPAD L10
View Large Photo
The rugged tablet with a barcode reader in the handle
The Zebra XPAD L10 hand-handled rugged tablet mobile computer may be best recognized for its ergonomic rigid handle. It is also known for its field-proven, industrial-grade durability. The optional barcode reader is built into the handle to expedite data input and verification tasks.
Incredible, lightweight strength. The XPAD L10 is waterproof and dustproof, C1D2 certified for safe use in hazardous locations and MIL-STD-810G rated for 6' drops. This tablet will also operate in both the freezing cold and extreme heat (-20°C, -4F to 60°C, 140°F) and it can handle constant vibration, humidity, and exposure to oils, grease and more.
More than enough speed and power with 8th generation Intel Core Series processors or an Intel Pentium processor. You will be able to download data 600% faster and upload data 300% faster than previous generations when you opt for the advanced 4G LTE card.
Removable SSDs, TPM 2.0, Smart Card / CAC options and an integrated fingerprint reader provide enterprise-grade security protection for your device and data. Kensington Lock protects against theft.
Accessories include various docks, batteries, extended life battery, chargers, kickstands, KickStrap, soft handle, carry case, shoulder strap, keyboards and more can all be shared across all Zebra L10 tablet models today and will remain fully compatible with future generation L10 tablets.
Perfect for those who work on their feet ALL DAY!
- IP65 rated waterproof and dustproof
- C1D2 certified for safe use in hazardous locations
- Integrated fingerprint reader
- Trusted Platform Module TPM 2.0
- Optional CAC/SmartCard Reader
- MIL-STD-810G rated for 6 ft. drops
- Operating temperatures: -20°C to 60°C / -4°F to 140°F
- Can handle constant vibration, humidity, exposure to oils, grease and other on-the-job-hazards
- 8th generation Intel Core Series processor or Intel Pentium processor
- Connectivity: MIMO WWAN, MIMO WLAN, and GPS pass-through antennas, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC and 4G LTE
- Display: 10.1" 2K resolution, View Anywhere, glove and wet touch, night vision mode
- Camera: 13 MP rear, 2 MP front
- Ports: Docking connector, 2 USB 3.0 ports, USB type C port, RJ-45 Ethernet port & more
- Battery: Standard up to 10 hours, Extended battery up to 27 hours
- Dimensions: 11" x 10" x .88"
- Weight: 3.1 lbs.