Stay Connected with Employees and Managers
The Honeywell RT10A (Android) and RT10W (Windows) rugged tablet is design for rapid user adoption, minimized TCO and optimized device management. Whether you're a supervisor or a shop floor employee, a manager or a maintenance worker, the RT10 is ready to fit into your daily workflow.
Keeping workers and managers connected and providing them with the data and functionality they need, when they need it, is crucial to every business. To enable this, you need mobile devices that not only fit into your workflow, but also your workforce. If workers don't use a device, the benefits of connectivity, data capture and productivity are never achieved.
The RT10 rugged table is easy to use all day long - with its 10.1" bright, high-resolution, optically bonded display and a light yet durable form factor. The imager is capable of scans less than 5" all the way out to 35' all with instantaneous autofocus. Users can easily capture barcodes from across the room without having to waste time getting close enough for a scan.
With its rugged drop specification and IP65 rating, the RT10's are built to last, plus its hot-swappable battery packs can save you hours of downtime that can occur when a device loses its charge.
Accessories include vehicle docks for forklift mounting, desk docks, hand or shoulder straps, and more!
- 1D and 2D powerful barcode scanning
- Scan Range: Standard and FlexRange FR
- RT10A (Android) and RT10W (Windows)
- Camera: Front and rear
- AC or Battery power
- Display: 10.1" - touchscreen only
- IP65 Rating
- I/O Ports
- Drop Specifications: 4 ft. to concrete
- Security: WLAN / TPM v2.0 / Kensington Lockslot
- Wireless connectivity
- Push to Talk (PTT)
- USB, Audio, Micro HDMI (RT10W)
- Operating Temperatures: 14° F - 122° F / -10° - 50° C
- Dimensions: 10.7" x 7.76" x .77"
- Weight: 2.65 lbs. with standard battery