AFFORABILITY MEETS HIGH QUALITY
Zebra’s feature-rich, competitively priced GC420D™ desktop printer brings Zebra quality, durability and reliable performance to many low- to medium-volume, direct thermal and thermal transfer printing applications.
Zebra's most affordable direct thermal printer truly shines. With an easy-to-open clamshell design and color touch points, it requires very little operator training to keep your business moving.
COMPACT DESIGN FILLED WITH POWERFUL FEATURES
The GC420D printer’s compact, space-saving design contains a powerful 32-bit processor for fast label throughput, and 8 MB Flash memory for increased storage of fonts and graphics. The GC420D supports media widths up to 4.25". It also includes both EPL2™ and powerful ZPL II® programming languages making it easy to integrate with other Zebra printers.
- Print method: direct thermal
- Resolution: 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)
- Memory: Standard: 8 MB SDRAM; 8 MB Flash
- Print width: 4.09" (104 mm) maximum
- Print length: 39" (991 mm) maximum
- Print speed: 4" (102 mm)/sec
- EPL and ZPL programming languages standard
- 32 bit RISC processor
- Quick and easy ribbon loading system
- Construction: ABS double-walled casing
- OpenACCESS™ design