MBM 1800S Automatic Air Feed Folder Machine
The MBM 1800S dependable automatic air suction feed folder is perfectly suited for digital work. 30 custom folds and non-standard paper sizes can be stored in memory.
The MBM 1800S features an ultrasonic double feed sensor and is able to detect double feeds on any white, printed, transparent, black or mixture of colored sheets.
Includes removable folding roller for easy maintenance, adjustable folding roller pressure, and a spring loaded feed angle adjustment dial. The machine top cover opens and closes in two easy steps and the operator can reach the air adjustment knob without disruption when top cover is open.
Top feed, adjustable air suction feed system, suitable for digitally printed and coated stocks.
Preprogrammed with 6 standard folds. Stores 30 custom folds in memory. One-touch memory keys for custom folds. Non-standard paper sizes can be stored in memory.
Test button folds 2 sheets for inspection. Extended exit tray for neat stacking of folded sheets. Single sheet feeding automatically maintained for different weights of paper. Standards paper folds include half, letter, Z-fold, double parallel, fold out, and gate.
Optional perforating/scoring units available.
The MBM 1800S has speeds up to 18,000 sheets per hour. Paper sizes 4 1/2 to 8 1/4" to 13" x 19".
Clearly marked fold settings allow for quick and easy setup, and make this folding machine ideal for any church, school, business or department.
- Air feed folder
- Quick release rollers for easy cleaning & maintenance
- Speed: up to 18,000/sheets per hr.
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 800 sheets of 20# paper
- Folds 13" x 19" paper (Minimum 4 1/2" x 8 1/4" l)
- Pre-programmed with 6 standard folds and 30 custom folds
- Paper weights: Up to 16 to 80#
- Standard folds: Letter, Z Fold, Half, Double Parallel, Fold Out, and Gate
- Up to 30 custom jobs can be stored in memory
- Single sheet feeding automatically maintained for different weights of paper
- All metal construction
- Dimensions: 24" d x 49" w x 23" h
- Weight: 189 lbs.
- Power: 120VAC 60 Hz