Formax FD 324 Folder Machine
The Formax FD 324 folder machine offers a new level of performance and affordability. The Formax FD 324 folder utilizes a "drop-in" feed system which eliminates the need to fan the paper, making this an easy to use folding system.
Intuitive Graphic Fold Guide: Icons on the chart match those on the fold plates for easy setup.
Pre-marked with 4 standard folds: Letter, Zig-Zag, Half and Double Parallel in 11", 14" and 17"
Quick-Release Fold Stops: Simply pull the knob, slide the fold stop to the correct setting and release.
Clearly marked fold settings allow for quick and easy setup, and make this folding machine ideal for any church, school, business or department. As with all Formax folders, the Formax FD 324 folder machine consists of a heavy-duty steel frame and molded high-impact side covers.
Key Features of the Formax FD 324 Folding Machine
- Drop-in feed system
- Removable fold plates
- Speed: up to 8,600/hr. / 143 per minute
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 500 sheets of 20# paper
- Folds 11", 14" and 17" paper (Minimum 4" x 5" l)
- Paper weight: Up to 30#
- Four standard folds: Letter, Zig-Zag, Half, Double Parallel
- AutoBatch: Process a specific number of sheets with a pause between sets for easy unloading
- Dimensions: 33" l x 18.5" w x 22" h
- Weight: 75 lbs.
- Power: 120VAC 60 Hz