MBM 208J Friction Feed Manual Folder Machine
The MBM 208J friction feed manual folder machine offers a new level of performance and affordability. Sets up easily for a variety of standard and custom folds.
The MBM 208J has a 3-roller friction feed system. Control touch panel includes 4-digit counter with addition and subtraction features. Test button folds 2 sheets for inspection. Extended exit tray for neat stacking of folded sheets. Load and unload paper from the same side. Quick-release roller system for easy maintenance.
Special modes including Noise Reduction Mode, Thick Paper Mode and Quick Mode.
The MBM 208J has speeds up to 14,400 sheets per hour. Paper sizes 3 1/2 to 5" to 11" x 17".
Standards paper folds include half, letter, Z-fold, double parallel, fold out, gate and Cross (requires 2-pass).
Clearly marked fold settings allow for quick and easy setup, and make this folding machine ideal for any church, school, business or department.
- 3 roller friction feed system
- Quick release rollers for easy cleaning & maintenance
- Speed: up to 14,400/sheets per hr.
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 500 sheets of 20# paper
- Folds 11", 14" and 17" paper (Minimum 3 1/2" x 5" l)
- Paper weights: Up to 12 to 80#
- Six standard folds: Letter, Z Fold, Half, Double Parallel, Fold Out, Gate and Cross (requires a 2 pass)
- Single sheet feeding automatically maintained for different weights of paper
- Dimensions: 21 1/2" d x 40 5/8" w x 19 3/4" h
- Weight: 73 lbs.
- Power: 115VAC 60 Hz