Formax Atlas-AS Air-Feed Document Folder
The Atlas-AS Air-Feed Document Folder combines high-volume output with user-friendly features in a rugged, small footprint. With variable speed control, it can process up to 27,500 sheets per hour. Its 7" full-color touchscreen control panel allows operators to set up fold plate position and LED displays accurate to 0.1mm. The fold rollers are made of a durable composite material designed to easily grip high-gloss paper, and are housed in a single pull-out cassette.
The powerful air suction feed table handles a wide variety of coated or non-coated stock up to 26.5" in length, and aligns the sheets prior to folding. It also features a suction chamber to control curled or statically charged paper.
Standard features include a modular perforator/scorer which can also be used as a roller bypass, allowing cover stock to be folded or output flat. The belt-driver outfeed stacker is located on the same side as the infeed, allowing operators to easily operate the Atlas from a single position. Double document and jam detection, batch counting, anti-static brushes, skew and micro adjustments complete the user-friendly package.
The Atlas-AS Air-Feed folder is ideal for those with big folding jobs and limited space.
Product Features and Specifications
- Folds up to 27,500 sheets per hour
- 6 standard folds: Letter, Zig Zag, Half, Gate, Fold Out and Double Parallel
- 18 preset fold settings
- Unlimited custom folds into memory
- 7" color touchscreen control panel
- Coated or non-coated stock
- Paper sizes: Min. 6.2" l x 5.5" w (3.7" w/opt narrow sheet attachment), Max: 26.5" l x 14.3" w
- Controls curled or statically charged paper
- Aligns the sheets prior to folding
- Double document & jam detection
- Batch counting
- Sound reduction
- Dimensions: 48.8" l x 21.8" d x 54" h
- Weight: 265 lbs.