MBM 408A Automatic Folder Machine
The MBM 408A dependable automatic folder machine comes pre-programmed with 18 standard folds. Folding pattern can be stored and recalled via touch screen.
The MBM 408A has the faster folding speed in its class.
The MBM 408A has a 3-roller friction feed system. Color control touch panel includes 4-digit counter with addition and subtraction features. Test button folds 2 sheets for inspection. Extended exit tray for neat stacking of folded sheets. Load and unload paper from the same side. Quick-release roller system for easy maintenance.
Special modes including Noise Reduction Mode, Thick Paper Mode and Quick Mode. Perforating/scoring/kiss cut units available by option.
The MBM 408A has speeds up to 14,400 sheets per hour. Paper sizes 3 1/2 to 5" to 11" x 17".
Standards paper folds include half, letter, Z-fold, double parallel, fold out, gate and Cross (requires 2-pass).
Clearly marked fold settings allow for quick and easy setup, and make this folding machine ideal for any church, school, business or department.
- 3 roller friction feed system
- Quick release rollers for easy cleaning & maintenance
- Speed: up to 14,400/sheets per hr.
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 500 sheets of 20# paper
- Folds 11", 14" and 17" paper (Minimum 3 1/2" x 5" l)
- Pre-programmed with 18 standard folds
- Paper weights: Up to 12 to 80#
- Standard folds: Letter, Z Fold, Half, Double Parallel, Fold Out, Gate and Cross (requires a 2 pass)
- Up to 12 custom jobs can be stored in memory
- Single sheet feeding automatically maintained for different weights of paper
- Dimensions: 21 1/2" d x 39 3/4" w x 19 3/4" h
- Weight: 76 lbs.
- Power: 115VAC 60 Hz