MBM Triumph 5560/5560 LT
View Large Photo
Triumph 5560/5560 LT with VRCut Hydraulic Guillotine Paper Cutter
Featuring VRCut - Cut with Confidence
The Triumph 5560 / 5560 LT by MBM Corp is a fully programmable industrial paper cutter with hydraulic blade and clamp drive, power back gauge, digital touchpad and IR safety light beams on front table. The 5560 LT model equipped with front and rear air tables (available by special order only).
MBM's exclusive comprehensive "SCS" Safety Cutting System includes patented EASY CUT electronic blade activation bars for true two-hand operation; IR light beam safety curtain on front table; safety cover on rear table; lockable main switch, 24 volt controls (low voltage); patented IDEAL safety drive, automatic blade and clamp return from every position; blade changing device covers cutting edge of blade; blade depth adjustment from outside of machine; blade and cutting stick can be changed without removing covers.
And VRCut - a groundbreaking software solution designed to automate the cutting workflow by promoting an efficient and error-free cutting process from start to finish. VRCut bridges the gap between pre-press and the finishing process.
Cutting widths up to 21 5/8" and a cutting height of 3 3/4".
All metal construction with a high quality German steel blade. Hydraulic blade and clamp drive. Foot pedal for pre-clamping. Electric back gauge drive with touchpad for easy programming. Stores 99 programs with up to 99 steps. Pre-programmed for standard paper sizes. Memory key for repeat cuts. Bright LED optical cutting line. Stainless steel work surface. Mounted on casters.
- SCS - Safety Cutting System safety features included
- Cutting width: 21 5/8"
- Cutting Height: 3 3/4"
- Narrow Cut: 1 1/4"
- Cutting length behind blade: 22 7/16"
- Large 7" touch pad
- Patented EASY CUT electronic blade activation bars for true two-hand operation
- IR light beam safety curtain on front table
- Safety cover on rear table
- Main switch and safety lock with key
- Patented IDEAL Safety drive
- Foot pedal for pre-clamping
- Automatic blade return from every position
- Disk brake for instant blade stop
- Blade and cutting stick can be changed without removing covers
- Digital measurement display in cm or inches
- Stores 99 programs with up to 99 steps
- Pre-programmed for standard paper sizes
- Memory keys for repeat cuts (manual)
- Electronic hand wheel with variable speed control for manual back gauge setting
- Bright LED optical cutting line
- Includes easy-access tool holder and paper blocking tool
- Optional side tables to increase work surface
- All metal construction
- Made in Germany
- Horsepower: 2
- Dimensions: 55" d x 42" w x 54" h
- Weight: 970 lbs.