MBM Destroyit 2503 Level 2 Strip Cut Compact Office Shredder
Destroyit shredders do more than simply shred paper, they are essential aspects of an overall information security plan. In a world where security and safety can be compromised each and every day, companies can no longer afford to be careless with sensitive information.
The 2503 "strip cut" shredder combines the power of a high capacity shredder with the convenience and features of an office shredder. With a sheet capacity of up to 21 pages at a time, the 2503 easily produces security level 2 shred at a speed of 24 feet per minute through its 10 14" feed opening.
An "Easy Switch" control element uses color codes and back-lit symbols to indicate operational status. Automatic reverse and power cut-off in case of paper jam. Automatic power cut-off when shred bag is full or when cabinet door is opened. Automatic start and stop is controlled by photo cell.
The 2503 easily handles staples, paper clips, DVD/CDs and credit cards for more convenient shredding.
Also available in the 2503 cross-cut Level 4 and a Level 5 model. The cross-cut models do not shred CD's and have smaller particle sizes.
Key Features of the 2503 Strip Cut Shredder
- Automatic start and stop controlled by photo cell
- Electronic Capacity Control indicator helps prevent paper jams by indicating sheet capacity levels during the shredding process
- 10 1/4" feed opening
- Security: P-2 mid volume
- Shred Size: 3/16" (4 mm)
- Sheet Capacity: 19-21 (Depending on paper weight)
- Shred Speed: 24 ft./min.
- High quality, hardened steel cutting shafts take staples, paper clips, credit cards, and CDs
- Quiet and powerful single phase motor
- Sturdy chain drive and dust-proof gear box housing
- High quality wooden cabinet mounted on casters
- Pull-out bag frame mechanism mounted on rollers for easy replacement of disposable shred bags
- 2503's shred bags hold 20 gallons of shred volume
- Dimensions: 14 3/4" d x 19 3/4" w x 34 1/4" h
- Shipping Weight: 78 lbs.