Enterprise Data Quality and Postal Savings Solutions
Built for easy integration and maintenance, BCC Architect (formally Quadient® and Satori) offers a complete set of tools for the development of a contact data quality solution that meets your organization’s unique needs. Validate addresses at point-of-entry on your website. Clean, update and append additional details to contact records in any database. Add value to your retail product by integrating address quality features. Architect works with nearly any application that collects, stores or interacts with contact data.
Whether your focus is direct marketing, order fulfillment or billing, accurate contact data is essential for best results. The negative consequences of incorrect addresses go well beyond delayed mail. Wasted time and materials, lost opportunities and reduced customer satisfaction plague organizations with poor contact data quality
- Data Entry - Validate addresses at point-of-entry into
your web forms, order entry system or CRM
- Database Cleansing - Correct and update addresses to protect
your investment in lead-generation programs
- Custom Applications - Build contact data quality functionality into
your product — deliver more value to your customers
- Customer Relationship Management - Standardize contact data at
point-of-entry to more easily merge new information into existing records
- Variable Data Printing - Integrate into document processing
to increase efficiency
- Mail.dat - Generates Mail.dat files that may be submitted to USPS through PostalOne! as a replacement for the traditional hardcopy documentation.
- Mail Optimization - Options include NCOA Link, Move Update process, Walk Sequence and more.
- Mixed Weights - Combine otherwise identical pieces of different weight and thickness into one mailing.
- EasyTrack - Monitor the progress of an entire mailing or locate a specific mail piece for a concerned client.
- Package Services - Extend presort capabilities with Bound Printed Matter, Media and Library Mail classifications.
- Palletization - Organize large number of tray-based, sack-based and package-based pallet presorts for Periodical and Standard Mail.