A complete solution for code creation, reading and processing
The FlexVision system by Flex Systems is developed for deployment in the document production and processing environment like addressing and inserting. The system is designed to increase productivity and integrity with an easy to use and affordable solution. FlexVision is developed with the following applications in mind:
- Read-and-print: Read a barcode, look up the address or any additional data in a database and print the information. Fast random searches are supported.
- Closed-loop processing: Monitor mail piece printing or inserting and enable easy reconciliation of faulty or missing mail pieces by checking off or time stamp records in a database when they pass the reader to ensure 100% mailings and/or reprints.
- Matching: Match documents that are collated from different stations or inserters (including swing-arm-inserters) or other production lines and make sure the items match.
- In-line barcode grading: In-line barcode grading according to several ISO/IEC standards to ensure that printed barcodes meet the postal specifications. Includes verification of postal 4-state barcodes, (e.g. IMB, Royal Mail 4-state, etc.).
- Image capture: Capture and index images of documents or envelopes for archiving and as proof that the item was handled correctly.
One single integrated system
Putting a vision system together no longer requires the risky and time consuming integration of hardware and software of different vendors! Flex Systems' FlexVision system is developed as a single turnkey system consisting of all necessary key components that seamlessly fit together.
FlexVision components for any requirement
The FlexVision hardware consists of a universal I/O controller and a choice of two different camera systems. If necessary, multiple FlexVision systems can be linked. No matter what your production requirements may be, there is a FlexVision solution that fits your needs and budget.
Easy to set-up and flexible processing
Installation, set-up and processing of the FlexVision system is tighly integrated in the professional editions of the FlexMail variable data printing software and the FlexStream document processing software.
With its integration in FlexMail and FlexStream, there is no additional computer or software required.
Plug and Play installation with automatic detection of both the FlexVision I/O controller as well as any connected FlexVision cameras. One single TCP/IP connection between the Vision system and the PC.
Installation: All hardware components are included to quickly install the camera system on a transport base, inserter or other hardware.