Folding and inserting made fast and accurate
The Pitney Bowes Relay 4500 will eliminate the time-consuming task of folding and inserting your mail. With accuracy and reliability built in, your team gains confidence knowing that your critical mail is getting out the door accurately on time, every time and without errors.
Features include the high capacity envelope feeder and cascading feeding from the sheet feeders maximize efficiency by minimizing time spent loading materials.
The Pitney Bowes Relay 4500 offers users solutions in one space saving design. It can automatically fold only, fold and insert, or fold, insert and seal mail into an envelope. The Pitney Bowes mid-volume Relay 4500 folder inserter is available with 2 sheet feeders, 1 insert feeder and high capacity outer envelope feeder.
- Easily accommodates daily mail functions like invoices, statements, payroll and other correspondence
- Handles inserts including, pre-folded and pre-stapled documents, reply cards and return envelopes
- Folds: C, Z, Half (V), Double
- C or Z fold: Up to 5 sheets
- Half fold: Up to 10 sheets (2 groups of 5)
- Double Fold Legal Paper: Up to 3 sheets
- Integrity Options: OMR, 2D (C fold only)
- Cascade from sheet feeders
- Sheet feeders are capable of holding up to 325 sheets per tray, 650 sheets total enabling longer production runs
- Envelope Capacity: Up to 300
- Inserter Capacity: Up to 300
- Color touchscreen standard
- Saves time - up to 20 common jobs can be programmed
Pitney Bowes Relay 4500 Features & Specs
|Speed||Up to 3,500 mail pieces per hour (42,500/mo.)|
|Automatic Stations||2 sheet feeders, 1 insert feeder, hi-cap outer envelope feeder|
|Paper Weight||Minimum 18lb. - Max 32lb.|
|Paper Dimensions||7" x 7" to 9" x 16" - Sheet Feeder
3.25" x 5" to 6" x 9" - Insert Feeder
3.5" x 8.5" to 6.5" x 9.5" - Envelope Feeder
Maximum of .078"
|Power Requirements||Voltage 120VAC
Frequency 60 Hz