Simplicity meets productivity with the Relay 2500
The Pitney Bowes Relay 2500 folder inserter is an excellent solution for office environments and print shops. Easily complete all your mailings quickly and easily. Built for excellence, the Pitney Bowes Relay 2500 is designed for low to mid-volume mailers, the Relay 2500 will fold, insert and seal up to 14 times faster than by hand, processing up to 2,500 pieces per hour.
The Pitney Bowes Relay 2500 offers users three automation solutions in one space saving design. It can automatically fold only, fold and insert, or fold, insert and seal mail into an envelope. The Pitney Bowes Relay 2500 folder inserter is available with 1 sheet feeder, 1 insert feeder and outer envelop feeder.
- Easily accommodates daily mail functions like invoices, statements, payroll and other correspondence
- Handles inserts including, pre-folded and pre-stapled documents, reply cards and return envelopes
- Folds: C, Z, Half (V), Double
- Integrity Options: OMR, 2D (C fold only)
- Sheet feeders are capable of holding up to 325 sheets per tray, enabling longer production runs
- Envelope Capacity: Up to 100
- Inserter Capacity: Up to 300
- Saves time - up to 20 common jobs can be programmed
- C or Z fold - up to 5 sheets
- Half fold - Up to 10 sheets (2 groups of 5)
- Double Fold legal paper - up to 3 sheets
Pitney Bowes Relay 2500 Features & Specs
|Speed||Up to 2,500 mail pieces per hour (10,000/mo)|
|Automatic Stations||1 sheet feeder, 1 insert feeder, outer env feeder|
|Paper Weight||Minimum 18lb. - Max 32lb.|
|Paper Dimensions||7" x 7" to 9" x 16" - Sheet Feeder
3.25" x 5" to 6" x 9" - Insert Feeder
3.5" x 8.5" to 6.5" x 9.5" - Envelope Feeder
Maximum of .078"
|Power Requirements||Voltage 120VAC
Frequency 60 Hz