Fellowes Powershred® LX210 Micro-Cut Shredder
Patented Intellibar offers next generation shredding
Small to large offices need heavy-duty paper shredders to meet large volume document shredding for single users.
The Fellowes LX210 16-sheet micro-cut home and office shredder is engineered to deliver secure shredding for businesses that rely on large-capacity shredders for identity theft protection.
With the new patented IntelliBar, you can effortlessly power through paper jams with 100% Jam Proof technology. Shred through staples, paper clips, credit cards and junkmail.
Monitor real-time performance with bin full and runtime indicators.
Shreds 16 sheets of paper per pass into 1,257 5/32" x 1/2" micro-cut particles for a Security Level P-4.
Reviews for the Fellowes shredders remark on the reliable and durable performance with the ability to hold up under frequent use in departmental environments.
- Micro-cut shredder designed for home or office use
- Recommended number of users: 1
- Shreds credit cards, staples, paper clips and junkmail
- Equipped with a 100% jam-proof system
- Auto Reverse - stops and reverses paper if a jam occurs
- Sleep Mode shuts down after 2 minutes of inactivity
- Quiet operation for homes and small offices
- Runs up to 20 continuous minutes before 15 minutes of cool down
- Pull out bin basket holds 500 sheets capacity
- Wheels around for easy mobility
- Shredder provides sufficient security (Level P-4)
- SafeSense technology stops shredder when hands or paws touch the paper opening
- New IntelliBar with patented responsive technology for superior shredding performance.
- Efficiency Meter indicates the potential for increased sheet capacity in real-time to maximize productivity.
- Models available in black or white
|Bin Capacity||6 gallons or 500 sheets|
|Shreds||1,257 shreds per sheet, Cut size 5/32" x 1/2"|
|Cut Type||Micro Cut|
|Speed||7 feet per minute|
|Color||White or Black|